Pages

Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

su-gg-es-ti-on ☺!


Katy Perry - THINKING OF YOU



Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed

You said move on, where do I go?
I guess second best is all I will know

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian Summer in the middle of winter
Like a hard candy with a surprise center
How do I get better once I've had the best?
You said there's tons of fish in the water, so the waters I will test

He kissed my lips, I taste your mouth, oh!
(Taste your mouth)
He pulled me in, I was disgusted with myself

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
 (Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into

You're the best, and yes, I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now, now the lesson's learned
I touched it, I was burned
Oh, I think you should know!

'Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you
(Thinking of you, thinking of you)
Thinking of you, what you would do
If you were the one who was spending the night
(Spending the night, spending the night)
Oh, I wish that I was looking into your, your eyes
Looking into your eyes, looking into your eyes

Oh, won't you walk through?
And bust in the door and take me away?
Oh, no more mistakes
'Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay, stay


I loved the song and that song is just really rich yaaap Serves me thinking about people whoused to be an important part of our lives "ex for example" until now I'm still thinking about my ex who used to but now I've got a boyfriend . and this song was exactly the rich who are experiencing now but let me also how I should be able to move on!

Christina Perri - A THOUSAND YEARS


"A Thousand Years"

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more


Surely you already know song on this yup Christina Perri - A Thousand Years of this song ost. "Breaking Dawn" films squel from New Moon, and Eclipse Twiligth initial fitting Ilove this song i watch this movie "Breaking Dawn" the song is about someone who wouldlove someone until a thousand years more and he'll make someone wait until whenever it


Jkt48 - Heavy Rotation
Surely the reader has seen advertising jingles Pocari Sweat is the latest right? The one inthe ad there are many pretty girls dancing and running on the beach. Still do not know well?That  isotonic beverage ads from Japanese commercials by the Personnel JKT48(Jakarta48).
I initially did not know if it turns out that this song can bring children in Jakarta and its adjinggle make Pocari Sweat, but "Japanese Version" cool still cool and one day I should belike them yihaa ~


I want you(I want you)
I need you(I need you)
I love you(I love you)
Di dalam benakku
Keras berbunyi irama myujiku
Heavy rotation...

Seperti popcorn yang meletup letup
Kata kata suka menari nari
Wajahmu suaramu selalu kuingat
Membuatku menjadi tergila gila
Oh senangnya miliki prasaan ini
Ku sangat merasa beruntung

#Reff:
I want you(I want you)
I need you(I need you)
I love you(I love you)
Bertemu denganmu
Semakin dekat jarak di antara kita
Maximum high tention

I want you(I want you)
I need you(I need you)
I love you(I love you)
Di lubuk hatiku
Rasa sayang yang terus menerus meluap
Heavy rotation

Dalam kehidupan setiap manusia brapa kali bisa rasakan cinta
Jika ada satu cinta tak terlupa ku akan merasa sangat bahagia
Mungkin seperti perasaan sekuntum bunga saat dia akan mekar

I feel you(I feel you)
I touch you(I touch you)
I hold you(I hold you)
Di dalam mimpiku
Angan anganku menjadi semakin besar
Oh it’s my Imagination

I feel you(I feel you)
I touch you(I touch you)
I hold you(I hold you)
Perasaan ini
Ku sangat ingin mengutarakan padamu
Heavy Rotation

Yang slalu kudengarkan
Favorite a song
Seperti lagu yang ku suka
Kuulang terus tanpa henti
Twenty four hours a day
Oh baby... the only request it’s you...

#Back To Reff#

Heavy Rotation...

Radhini - Cinta kan Menjawabnya



di antara semua masa yang telah ku lewati
hadirmulah saat yang paling berarti
bahagia hati ini tak tertahan lagi
karena sejak dulu kau telah ku nanti

tak terfikir olehku kau hadir untukku (untukku)
indahnya cinta adalah dirimu
bahagiaku karena kau tlah datang padaku
ingin ku habiskan sisa hidup bersamamu

cinta yang kini telah tercipta
kan ku jaga hingga akhir dunia
dan bila dunia pun tak rela
biar mereka bicara cinta kita kan menjawabnya

(di antara semua masa yang telah ku lewati
hadirmulah saat yang paling berarti berarti berarti)

kau ku nanti

cinta yang kini telah tercipta
kan ku jaga hingga akhir dunia
dan bila dunia pun tak rela
biar mereka bicara cinta kita kan menjawabnya

cinta yang kini telah tercipta
kan ku jaga hingga akhir dunia
dan bila dunia pun tak rela
biar mereka bicara cinta kita kan menjawabnya
cinta kan menjawabnya

(cinta yang telah tercipta kan selalu ku jaga) ku jaga
(hingga akhir dunia) hingga akhir dunia
(cinta yang telah tercipta kan selalu ku jaga) ku jaga
(hingga akhir dunia) hingga akhir dunia

I still like the same song lyrics are simple and really hit, but I do not know who he is becauseI know this song from the song rizky files on my laptop fits quite well I listened to you guys try to listen to advice aja name also haha xD


Rocket Rockers - Dia


Lirik Lagu Rocket Rockers – Dia
tak pernah ada jalan keluar
disaat kita berbeda pendapat
jalan untuk kutemui
dan kini diapun pergi menghilang
disaat aku akan mencoba untuk lebih saling mengerti

tak akan ada yang lainnya
tak akan mungkin tergantikan
tak akan ada yang sepertinya

dia tlah berubah takseperti dulu menemaniku
dan tak ada lagi senyumnya

tak pernah ada jalan keluar
disaat kita akan mencoba untuk lebih saling mengerti

tak akan ada yang lainnya
tak akan mungkin tergantikan
tak akan ada yang sepertinya

dan
dia tlah berubah takseperti dulu menemaniku
dan tak ada lagi senyumnya (hooo)
dia tlah berubah takseperti dulu menemaniku
dan tak ada lagi candanya

hooo ooooo
hooo ooooo
hooo ooooo
hooo ooooo

tak akan ada yang lainnya
tak akan mungkin tergantikan
tak akan ada yang sepertinya

dan
dia tlah berubah takseperti dulu menemaniku
dan tak ada lagi senyumnya
dia tlah berubah takseperti dulu menemaniku
dan tak ada lagi candanya

I know this song from the recent updates I fit my bb go home there are more fun listen to this song I downloaded was cool eh eh eh I like it I listened to continue deh every day before Igot this song I'm still seeing the same fitting so fitting arie wrote for I abis I think its time that changed arie, arie already do not love me anymore, I keep her so upset

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar